How Can I Pay for Fertility Treatment?
We understand figuring out what things cost and how to pay can be overwhelming. Don’t let that confusion or uncertainty get in the way of moving forward with fertility treatment. We’ve helped countless individuals take the first step towards parenthood. Our caring and supportive team is here to help you.
To begin, you’ll want to determine how you’re going to pay for fertility treatment and related care such as medications, genetic testing and egg freezing services.
The good news is that fertility financing is available so that cost does not have to be a barrier to treatment and your dream of becoming a parent. For a simple way to make IVF financing more affordable, explore Lending Club Patient Solutions. The flexible payment plans include:
- One loan for comprehensive fertility care for up to three services: IVF treatment, medication, genetic testing or egg freezing
- No upfront payments
- Fixed rates starting as low as 3.99% APR1
- Manageable monthly payments for a range of budgets
- Payment sent directly to your providers in one to three business days, so you can start treatment without delay or pressure to distribute funds correctly
With Lending Club Patient Solutions, you can concentrate on building a family knowing you have a way to finance comprehensive fertility care. We work with nationally recognized and regionally based pharmacies and labs to cover your comprehensive fertility care.
Try our online payment calculator — see your monthly payment in advance.
Lending Club Patient Solutions realizes you have enough on your mind as you go through IVF treatment — that’s why we make it easy to understand how much you can borrow and what your monthly payment options are. Just click the button below to try our user-friendly online payment calculator and see what’s available.
Apply for IVF financing that fits your monthly budget
Once you’re ready to apply, follow these three steps to help you choose the monthly payment option from Lending Club Patient Solutions that best fits your budget:
- Work with your clinic to total all the costs not covered by insurance, including fertility treatment, medications, genetic testing, or egg freezing. This will help you determine how much you need to finance.
- Decide how much you can afford to pay monthly. Our application process allows you to make an initial review of the monthly payment options you qualify for with no impact to your credit score.
- Select the payment term that fits your monthly budget. The rule of thumb is the longer the payment term, the lower your monthly payment. You’ll see that payment plans offered through Lending Club Patient Solutions have terms from 24 to 84 months1 based on your loan amount and credit history.
Our online application process is quick and easy. Plus, you’ll receive an instant decision. Once you’re approved and loan documents are submitted, your fertility care providers will receive funding directly from Lending Club Patient Solutions in just one to three business days.
With fertility financing this easy, you can focus on what matters most and begin treatment without delay. To find out more, visit our fertility financing page.