Unveiling the New Statistics Section – Webcast today!
We are delighted to present a new statistics section now available here with fascinating data on our financial community, investment performance and loan details.
Personally, I am excited to see data that confirms the high performance and responsible behavior of our community, in sharp contrast with the traditional banking sector:
- Our borrowers are very creditworthy, with a 724 average FICO® score
- Our investor community enjoys a solid 9.66% average net annualized return after fees and defaults
- 88.5% of our investors earn returns of 6% or more
- The best performing credit grades are E and D loans, with 10.88% and 9.93% net annualized returns respectively
- Lending Club has kept defaults to a low 3.16% annualized default rate since inception
Another number that I get particularly excited about is that Lending Club has paid more than $4.1mm in interest to our investors to date! Notes are offered by prospectus.
Want to hear more stats? Please join Patrick Gannon, Senior Vice President of Investor Services, and Sam Kasle, Director of Investor Marketing, for the unveiling of Lending Club’s new Statistics section Thursday at 4:00pm PDT (7:00 PM PDT).
The webcast will cover topics such as returns by loan grade, returns by amount invested, and defaults by loan type. After the presentation there will be ample time for an in depth Q&A.
Unveiling the New Statistics Section >>>
Register now for this webcast on
Thursday, October 22th, 2009
4:00 pm PDT (7:00 pm EDT)
Space is limited to 150 attendees, so reserve your spot now.
Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 1:38 pm